Are you ready to get all revved up? Introducing Manukau Hyundais new and exclusive Black Label Edition across the Kona, Santa Fe and Tucson range.
With its strong, bold enhancement, these vehicles are proving to have instant appeal for any buyer considering a new vehicle. The Black Label Tuscon is proving to be New Zealand’s Most Popular model with a huge uptake across the colour range since its introduction in January 2019.
We’ve completely blacked out the chrome on this vehicle and kitted it out with:
- Full Tinted Privacy Glass
- Black Custom Alloy Wheels
- Black Front Grill
- Black Functional Roof Rails
- Black Custom Door Handles
- Black Wing Mirror
- Black Rear Spoiler
For more details, give us a call or visit us for a coffee and a chat at 686 Great South Road, Manukau.
Browse The Black Label Range
Black Label Tucson MPI
Only $34,990 or $149 Per Week*
*Terms & Conditions Apply: Price offer applicable to Tucson 2WD 2.0 Automatic Black Label Edition. Purchase the vehicle for $36,990 including On Road Costs (orc) of $1,205 & Receive 2 Years or 30,000km's Free Servicing. Finance company terms, conditions and normal lending criteria apply. $149 weekly repayment is based on $2000 minimum trade, a fixed interest rate of 9.95% over a 60 month term and a residual value of $10,000 (based on RRP). Total balance payable $50,483.95 - includes est fee of $595 + PPSR Fee of $10.35 and $0.50c weekly account fee. Finance available from Zero Deposit.
Special Edition Accent
Now Only $21,990 +orc - SAVE $7,000
*The following general terms & Conditions apply to the above retail promotional offers:
- Redeeming any of these offer/s is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Auckland Auto Collection Limited (trading as Manukau Hyundai) (Company Registration # 939375) of 686 Great South Road, Manukau, Auckland 2104.
- The promotion offer commences in NZ at the time indicated within the individual promotions.
- The promotion is open to retail customers and small GST registered companies only.
- To redeem these promotional offer/s, customers must, during the advertised period: (a) Purchase the specific vehicle and pay on road costs (orc) of $1,405. (b) Sign an unconditional purchase agreement for both vehicles. (c) Pay a deposit and, if applicable, have finance approved. (d) And then: Make full payment within one (1) month of securing a deposit.
- Offers are subject to availability and are not transferrable to any other vehicles. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the offer are not included.
- Manukau Hyundai will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the vehicles purchased during the promotional period are delivered within one (1) month of purchasing the vehicle, but is not responsible, and accepts no liability, if for any reason delivery does not occur by that date.
- Only one (1) redemption of the promotion offer is permitted per customer within the promotional period.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other dealership promotion.
- Redemption of the promotion offer/s is deemed as approval to use the purchaser’s name(s) and photograph(s) for publicity purposes. Purchasers consent to the Promoter using their name, likeliness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including the outcome), and promoting any products and/or services supplied by the promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify; or (b) subject to any written directions form regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act, as well as any similar consumer protection laws in New Zealand.